Saturday, January 26, 2013

A NEW YEAR.... A NEW BEGINNING...

For one reason or another, blogging for the past year and a bit just didn't happen. This year, I'm hoping to turn things around, get back into sewing on a more regular basis and record my sewing successes (or at least my stash busting) here.

So, here we go with a few goals for 2013.

1. Make a dress/skirt ... a biggy here since I can't remember the last time I actually wore a dress! Who knows, maybe this will happen while dresses are still in favour.

2. Sew a mini wardrobe for an upcoming cruise ... I'll  be over the moon if I manage 2 x pants + 3 x tops.

3. Use at least one piece of the good stuff before June 30th.

I'll stick with just these three goals for now - nothing like over achieving or anything   wink!wink!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine!

Welcome to the Sewing Challenge! I'm sew glad you've decided to join us. Thanks for grabbing the challenge button, too!!